Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kata-kata keren dari Squeal Film

You make me wanna be a better person - As Good As It Gets

Dont do the crime if you can't do the time - FRIENDS

You complete me - Jerry Maguire

Because I seriously doubt we have six minutes - I Robot

What are you going to do? Charge me with smoking? - Basic Instinct

I always thought it would be better to be a fake somebody... than a real nobody - The Talented Mr Rippley

I Dont Want to examine You Why,Because I Like You So Much - Meet Joe Black

Greed for lack a better word is good.. - Wall Street

Requesting the permission to shake the hand of the daughter of the bravest man I've ever met -
Armagedon

Memories are wonderful things if you don't have to deal with the past - Before Sunset

A man who fears nothing is a man who loves nothing...and if you love nothing, what joy is there in your life - First Knight

I don't want to survive, I wanna live! - wall E

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'do i feel lucky?' well, do ya, punk - dirty harry It's fried rice, you plick!! - Lethal Weapon 4

You CAN'T handle the truth - The Big Hit

live for nothing or die for something, you're call!! - Ramboo

If you treat a disease, you win or you lose..but if you treat a person, I'll guarantee you'll win - Patch Adam

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse - GODFATHER

You shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize... - Reservoir Dogs

What I owe you is beyond evaluation... - Lawrence of Arabia

I am the king of the world - Titanic

If you win you win, if you lose you still win.. - Raging Bull

There is no charge for awesomeness or greatness - Kungfu Panda

No I want two pieces - transformer

I'm your worst nightmare. A nigger with a badge - 48 hrs

I love the smell of napalm in the morning... - Apocalypse Now

No women, no kids. That's the rules - Scarface

Just watch your corner and get all your men back here alive -Black Hawk Dawn

I am a golden god! And you can tell Rolling Stone magazine, that my last words, were.... I'm on drugs - Almost Famous

Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; O my strength, haste Thee to help me - Saving private ryan

Big bad fox can just go to... hell - You've Got Mail

Our love is like the wind... I can't see it, but I can feel it - Pocahontas

I love you.....not in a freindly way - Threesome

Truth..What is it they say about truth? The truth will set you free! - Conspiracy Theory

Love gives you wings - Conspiracy Theory

Are you working on commission... big mistake... huge... - Pretty Woman

I'll see you in another life.. when we're both cats - vanilla sky

It's better to be a fake somebody than a real nobody - The Talented Mr Ripley

You are beautiful to me, because you are a human, you're frailty, you're short years.. - queen of the damned

If you don't help me, I'll be dead by tonight...I can feel it - The Professional

As me the sex question again. Its definately a 10 - Mr and Mrs Smith

The law is coming! You tell them I'm coming . . . and HELL'S COMING WITH ME! You hear?! HELL'S COMING WITH ME - Tombstone

Thx to user kaskus.us

No comments: